GIS-Media hereinafter referred to as Company, respects the privacy of each person it has contact with. Company keeps the personal data confidential and protects it against unauthorized access by third parties on the terms set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by Company, we remain at your disposal under the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to inform you that your personal data is in our database. At the same time, we would like to assure you that we protect your personal data and use them only to fulfill our commitments and obligations.
In accordance with art. 13 of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we hereby provide you with the following information.
Administrator of personal data
The Administrator of your personal data is GIS-Media, with its registered office in Torun (address: ul. Sarnia 19, 87-100 Torun), VAT-No: PL8792306002. The Company keeps personal data confidential and protects it against unauthorized access by third parties on the terms set out in the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
All questions, notions and suggestions regarding protection of your privacy, in particular of personal data, should be directed to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The scope and purposes of personal data processing
As part of its activities, Company collects and processes personal data:
- for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by Company as a personal data administrator, i.e. to provide services to Company clients, for the purpose of service marketing (including information about events organized by Company, events in which Company participates and Company activities), as well as for analytical and statistical purposes and to ensure ICT security related to gis-media.com and gis-media.pl sites;
- in order to perform contracts concluded by Company with clients or with suppliers and other entities cooperating with Company;
- to recruit people interested in working or cooperating with Company;
- in order to fulfill the legal obligations of Company;
- if we ask your consent for the processing of personal data – for the purpose indicated when asking for such consent.
The processing of your personal data takes place on a voluntary basis, however, depending on the circumstances, the refusal to provide the data or request to remove them may prevent us, for example contacting you, informing you about events and activities of Company or providing services by Company.
Transfer of personal data to other entities
The recipients of your personal data may in particular be external service providers (eg entities providing legal, auditing, IT and marketing-promotion services, as well as other entities processing data on behalf of Company on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data).
Company, in connection with cooperation with its suppliers, may entrust the processing of your personal data to them. In any case, these entities will be obliged to keep your personal data confidential and to process them in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data. Your personal data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Your personal data will be processed until:
- Company as the data controller meets the relevant legitimate interests;
- the expiry of the time limits for claims arising under the contract with which the processing of personal data is related;
- the end of the period in which Company is legally obliged to continue processing (in particular storing) personal data;
- you object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes;
- you object to receiving any information from Company;
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, if the processing takes place only on the basis of the granted consent.
Your personal data is not subject to profiling as one of the forms of automated processing of personal data.
In accordance with the principles set out in the GDPR and in the scope provided for, you have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to data transfer, and the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (withdrawal can be at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that Company has made based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal).
If you do not want Company to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you can object at any time to the processing of personal data for this purpose. Intention to use the above Company should be notified by mail or by e-mail to the contact details indicated at the beginning.
The right to lodge a complaint
If in your opinion Company processes your personal data contrary to the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority appropriate for Your country.
Version from: 24-05-2018