Services focused on E&P
GIS data preparation
- obtaining data from national and regional authorities / agencies
- protected areas boundaries: Natura2000, landscape parks, reserves, national parks etc
- obtaining data from WMS (Web Map Service) and WFS (Web Feature Service) web services
- concession boundaries, mining areas, etc.
- topographic maps processing (purchase, scanning, calibration, sheet indexes in SHP)
- from PUWG 1942 to PUWG 1992, and other Polish and international coordinate systems
- transformation of data in SHP format
- transformation of data in text formats (ASCII, such as SPS, UKOOA, SEG-P1)
- from SPS / UKOOA / SEG-P1 to ArcGIS SHP / ESRI geodatabase
- from GML / KML to ArcGIS SHP / ESRI geodatabase
- other formats
Plotting the seismic profiles in a GIS format
- based on SPS / UKOOA or SHP / ESRI geodatabase
Map design (based on customer’s data)
- general, technical and thematic maps design (e.g. concessions maps, seismic project maps, environmental maps, topographic maps, administrative maps)
- map delivery in various formats (ArcMap MXD project file, PDF, JPG etc.)
Visualization and 3D animation
- 3D visualization using maps and GIS data (e.g. virtual flights over the project area, three-dimensional visualization of geological structures)
- 2D and 3D animations (e.g. visualization of GIS data in the form of animations and 3D movies)
- digital terrain models (DTM/DEM/DSM) processing and analysis,
- geoprocessing, such as interpolation, buffering, dissolve etc.
GIS software development
- application development and custom scripting for ESRI / ArcObjects / Python
GIS training and consultancy
- basic and advanced ArcGIS training
- GIS training for E & P sector
- on-site or on-line consultancy (including teleconferencing, video conferencing, remote desktop etc.)
- analysis of Client’s resources and needs in the field of geographic information systems,
- support and consultancy in software (commercial and open source) and hardware configuration,
- design and implementation of GIS systems.
- developing ArcGIS extensions and add-ins (using ArcObjects)
- designing scripts for streamlining basic GIS tasks (e.g. in Python)
- analysis of Client’s resources and needs in the field of web mapping (geoportals),
- design and implementation of web map services: WMS and WFS,
- design of geoportals (functionality, graphical user interface, integration with GIS systems),
- implementation of geoportal services (using standards compatible with the INSPIRE directive).
- conversion of GIS data to various formats (shp, dgn, kml, gml, mif …),
- wide range of spatial analysis (for custom Client’s needs),
- digital elevation modelling and analysis,
- 3D visualization and animation.
- map design (based on GIS data),
- map production in both hardcopy (large format prints) and softcopy (raster images, PDF documents).
- basic and advanced GIS training,
- training in ArcGIS (9.x / 10),
- training in ArcGIS extensions (e.g. 3D Analyst, Spatial Analyst),
- training in open source GIS (e.g. Quantum GIS),
- customized training based on Client’s needs.